Translate

Search This Blog

Monday, December 26, 2016

Homder Automatic Brush Steel Soap Despenser

video

I received this product with a pretty decent blue box including the item, manual and soap base battery cover and it functioned as described and it is lightweight too. I like the looks of it. It is made up of a durable material. It is steel so i wonder if it is anti-rust. But so far, it does'nt sinxe i put it in a dry area. Good thing avout this is, it's automatic so you just put your hand below to dispense soap. Isn't it great?? It's been a few weeks after i haf this and hoping it still work great. I heard a lot of comments about this but who knows. Let see and find out. I got this for free but this review just does represent about my experience and seller doesn't have any say anything about it. 😊☺



No comments:

Post a Comment